Steps to Membership
In order to become a Queen of Gamma Nu Delta Sorority, Incorporated, the following are a series of steps one must take to join:
1. If there is an established chapter/colony at your university/college, you must join the mailing list. This can be accomplished by clicking here . If there is not an established chapter or colony at your university/college, see our expansion page.
2. Once on the mailing list, you will receive invitations to the upcoming Rush Events for that specific chapter or colony. As an interested woman, you must attend at least two (2) RUSH Events before attending an informational.
3. After getting to know sisters at events, attend an informational session. At the informational, you will learn more about what being a member of GND means, be able to ask any remaining questions and receive the application for the semester.
4. Once your application is completed, you will have an interview with the organization. This completes the application process.
5. After a short review period, approved interested women will begin their Membership Classes. A series of classes designed to groom you into a Queen of Gamma Nu Delta Sorority, Inc.
In order to be considered for Membership:
1. All interested women must be enrolled as a part-time or full-time student at an accredited university/college.
2. All interested women must have a minimum of a 2.75 GPA and have completed at least 12 college credits.
3. All interested women must attend at least two (2) Rush Events and one (1) informational session to be considered.